International Business /
Local Thinking For The Global Market
McInerney Saunders offers a bespoke international service for companies considering setting up in Ireland, actively planning a start-up or already operating here.
We provide an unparalleled level of localisation abilities and can help you make a smooth and seamless transition to successfully operating in a new jurisdiction.
Located just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport, we have a thirty-year track record of servicing international business, drawn from a wide range of industry sectors.
And mindful that operating abroad is a personal issue as well as a corporate issue, we also offer an extensive advisory service to your directors and employees on the taxation and employment implications of working in Ireland.
We also offer a friendly, informal service relating to some of the more common relocations that they will face, from finding a great school to finding a great golf course.
Prior to set-up
- We provide a thorough briefing on the taxation, economic and employment environment in which you will be operating.
- We advise you on the most advantageous structure for your business, whether Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Unlimited Company or Branch of Non-Irish Incorporated Entity.
- We outline all the critical localisation issues that your company will face – and how we propose to address them.
- On commencement of trading, or for businesses already operating in Ireland, we provide a full range of day-to-day services including out-sourced payroll and record keeping.
- We provide regular and through management information for your stakeholders.
- We provide a full suite of compliance services such as audit, corporate tax filing and company law filing.