Management Support Services /
Regardless of the size or sector of your business, success is based on having the right information at the right time. Management information is one of the most essential tools in directing and growing your business.
It lets you see clearly where your business is positioned, how it is performing against budgets, as well as any variations and trends that might impact on the future success of your company.
We provide your management team with timely information in a format that’s easily understood, giving you a firm platform when it comes to making important decisions.
The information we provide is highly relevant, focusing on the key performance indicators which are the true drivers of your business. It allows you make informed decisions about myriad business issues – anything from staffing or investment to funding.
Our management accounting services include:
- Profit & Loss period and year to date
- Balance sheet including prior period comparison
- Cash flow
- Budget variance analysis
- Age debtor analysis with identification of provision for bad debt
- Age creditor analysis
- Summary of outstanding taxes due (CT, VAT, RCT, PSWT, PAYE/PRSI)
If you spend long hours each month preparing your business Payroll, this is time that could be more profitably spent on managing and growing your business.
By outsourcing the task to McInerney Saunders, you’ll never have to worry again about having the right software to automate the process, or keeping up-to-date with the ever-changing and increasingly complex taxation and employment legislation.
Our dedicated payroll team understands the commercial, technical, and legislative implications of processing a payroll, and deliver a service that is executed on time and with absolute accuracy.
We can also advise you on aspects of tax, pensions, PRSAs, benefits in kind, holiday pay, redundancy, and termination payments. And if required, we also have in- house tax, human relations and financial advisory staff to assist in these areas.
Our comprehensive payroll management service includes:
- Complete preparation of weekly, fortnightly, 4- weekly and monthly payrolls
- Unlimited number of employees, pay elements, deductions, cost centres, or departments
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, pensions, and all other deductions including Notional Pay (Benefit In Kind, company cars etc.)
- Comprehensive reporting tailored to individual requirements.
- Itemised Security Payslips
- Staff deductions and payment (e.g. pension, Private Health Insurance payments to providers)
- Payments direct in to employee bank accounts via EFT to all major banks
- Revenue forms: P45, P30, P60 and P35.
- Facilities to make Revenue returns and payment via ROS (Revenue On-line Service)
- Year-end processing
- A Help Line facility on hand at all times to respond to your payroll queries.
Managing and growing a business has never been tougher, and requires all the attention and energy that you can possibly devote to it. So it follows that time devoted to basic administrative tasks is not a particular good use of your most valuable asset – time.
McInerney Saunders offers a highly cost-effective and efficient solution to resolve your administration overload, allowing you to focus on the areas that are really critical to your business. After a detailed assessment of the specific requirements of your organisation, we design and agree a bespoke plan that fits within your budget.
We provide a full range of accounts services including:
- A professional bookkeeping service on a monthly or quarterly basis. We ensure accurate maintenance of all records to enable efficient preparation of your VAT returns.
- All VAT-registered businesses are required to maintain records of purchases and sales. We prepare these in a format which will simplify your bi-monthly and annual returns. We complete all VAT returns on your behalf.
- Management accounts to monitor your company performance and for group reporting.
- Advice for new businesses on the records that must be kept in order to fulfill all legal obligations.
- We can help set-up computerised or manual systems tailored to your individual needs.
Other Management Support Services
- Financial Control and Supplier Payment
- Monthly write-up of records
- VAT Reporting
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Business Support